Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Emily Wemple Bridal Shoot

Oh I had fun today! I shot a bridal shoot. My bride allowed me to get a little creative. We took her to Bald Rock, SC. It's near Table Rock.


It is a huge piece of rock near Table Rock, SC. It has a wonderful view. I took along my fancy loveseat and set her up in style. IT LOOKS AWESOME!!!

After a session there, we took her to Table Rock State Park. It has some of the most beautiful waterfalls around. (And some of the few still flowing in this drought.)


We stopped on the way to the park for some improv photography fun too. It all looks so amazing. Thank you Emily for allowing me to set up some beautiful and creative shots.



Watch for the Traffic!


She selected this one to be her bridal portrait.
See what happens if you let the photographer get artsy?!

0 comments: