Sunday, March 22, 2009

Katie and Drew Engagement Shoot at Paris Mountain

Katie and Drew met me at Paris Mountain State Park for their engagement photo session. We had bad luck with the weather the weekend before, so we were determined to enjoy the park today. Katie and Drew first took us to the bridge where he proposed. I love getting shots like that. A photo of the couple right where they first started there journey toward being together forever…I am such a romantic! Be when he proposed there last year, it looked very different. It had snowed! We then walked to the outdoor amphitheater and played around the trees. Peek a boo seems so silly as an adult, but if I make you do it for a photo, it creates such wonderful laughter and smiles. Yum. We finally hiked over to the dam. A beautiful shady spot for some more romantic photos. I torchered them by asking them not to kiss for a few minutes. They were so close, but no kiss yet please…finally I let them make up for lost time. The photos were wonderful. Such a look into each others eyes. Love, passion, gosh I love my job.




































0 comments: