Thursday, February 14, 2008

St. Valentine's Day Wedding

Jennifer and Darrell were married at the Davenport in Greer SC.


Before the wedding, I arranged for some fun shots of the bride and bridesmaids in a store window right next door to the Davenport. We did the traditional formal shots and then I told them to follow me for a surprise. I had pre-arranged access to the storefront window earlier that morning when I saw the window and inspiration struck. The ladies loved it!

I did the same for the gents. Right next to the cafe storefront is a men's shop. They really enjoyed it!
Jennifer's 5 year old daughter, Lexie, was the flower girl. During the wedding ceremony, the wedding couple and Lexie were joined in a medallion ceremony - three rings intertwined symbolizing the three lives becoming one.

All the guests said it was the most beautiful wedding they had seen in years.

0 comments: